Nashville-based benefits brokerage and human resources software company Bernard Health has offloaded two of its four subsidiaries.
Illinois-based insurance giant Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. announced Monday that it had acquired health and employee benefits brokerage firm Bernard Benefits and health insurance advising service Bernard Healthcare Financial Planning. Two companies remain subsidiaries of Bernard – payroll software BerniePortal and backend HR support platform Alpine, a spokesperson confirmed to the Post.
- A national safety board made transportation safer and could do the same for health care, say advocates
- Canadian Youths' Mental Health Woes A 'Ticking Time Bomb'
- Pa. must make greater mental health care effort
- Abortion bans are driving off doctors and closing clinics, putting basic health care at risk
- To boost health care teams' effectiveness, integrate organizational sciences research with tech development